We are using licensed JWM cloud instance and by mistake i had added Atlas
I am not sure what is Atlas is used for and if there is any cost associated with it?
Also, help me with steps to remove it from JWM cloud instance.
Hi @Meraj Ahmed welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can find more info about Atlas here:
Thanks for the information!
Can you guide me how as to remove Atlas from our Jira work management environment?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Atlas, like the other Cloud products is a subscription model, so the way to remove it is not really where you would expect as a technical admin person.
Go to admin.atlassian.com and hit "products", where you'll see a list of all the products you are subscribed to.
As an admin, I would expect that one of the admin options would be "remove" or "deactivate", but it's not actually there.
We have to go to "billing", select the product and then we get a "cancel subscription" option in the ... menu next to the "change plan" option.
Can i remove Atlas from my sandbox, the manage link don't work.
i have the same issue, i can't remove it from my sandbox
@Annica Andersson did you find how ?
I have tested Atlas as well and deactivated it after a few days.
Now I have orphaned flags/fields/properties/permissions, which I'm not allowed to remove, as they are created by system.
How do I get rid of them?
Thank you!
I've done that but still have the orphaned flags/fields/properties/permissions that I can't get rid of. And it is still sending emails.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.