I am trying to script a drop down field based on https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/behaviours-conversions.html#_walkthrough_pick_from_jira_issues which will load its values based on jql.
However, when I try to give the same initializing script it gives me following error message:
image2016-3-30 18:2:49.png
Can you please let me know what am I missing?
Could you post the script?
getFieldByName("Summary").convertToSingleSelect([ ajaxOptions: [ url : getBaseUrl() + "/rest/scriptrunner-jira/latest/issue/picker", query: true, // keep going back to the sever for each keystroke
// this information is passed to the server with each keystroke data: [ currentJql: "project = NPDAAA ORDER BY key ASC", label : "Pick high priority issue in Support project",
// specify maximum number of issues to display, defaults to 10 // max : 5, ], formatResponse: "issue" ], css: "max-width: 500px; width: 500px", ])
What version of ScriptRunner and JIRA are you using?
script runner version is 4.2.0.7
JIRA version is : 7.0.5
I can't reproduce it with those versions when I add it as the initialiser, the type checking is successful. Is it possible you are putting the script somewhere other than the initialiser?
You may find that the behaviour works even though the static type checker complains.
Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 15.09.48.png
Ahh.. it turns out to be environment issue. Static checker doesnot give any error in different environment. I am able to implement. However, is it possible to have a drop down giving "Releases" instead of "issue keys"
I assume by releases you mean versions? You would need to create your own REST endpoint for this. For an example look at: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/behaviours-conversions.html#_create_and_test_endpoint
In that endpoint you would need to use the following code to get the version names as the "value" for a particular project:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor import com.atlassian.jira.project.ProjectManager def projectManager = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(ProjectManager) def versionNames = projectManager.getProjectByCurrentKey("PROJ").versions*.name
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.