I want to stop a ticket from using this transition if it contains certain text.
Rule test error: {"errorMessages":["Jira expression failed to parse: line 1, column 2:\nIDENTIFIER or } expected, status encountered."],"errors":{}}
Hi @Louwrens Boshoff ,
Can you try this :
!(issue.summary.toLowerCase().contains("certain text"))
I am using the generic rule builder to create the rule, where must I add your script?
@Louwrens Boshoff
In the generic rule builder, you can use the "Condition" section to specify the Jira expression that checks if the summary of the issue contains the specified text.
In the "Condition" section, select the "Jira Expression" option.
Replace the default expression with the following code:
Replace the "certain text" string with the text that you want to check for in the summary of the issue.
These are the only options I have in the Condition section, can you be a bit more specific?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.