Currently I try to create a issue of type test with a params dataset.
The creation of an issue of type test without a params dataset works fine, but when I try to add the customfield for the params dataset I get an 400 as response for my request.
Unfortunatelly I can't find any documentation for creating issues with param datasets.
Her you can see how my request looks like and what the response is.
As I said the normal creation of the issue of the type test works normal and the issue will be created without anny error only if I add the customfield to the fields structure the error occurse.



hopefully you can help me with this problem, to solve it. I've also tried some variations of the customfield structure for the params customfield, e.g. with and without the datasetRestBean tag but it leads allways to the 400.
I havn't also find any documentation if I have to use a special operation to add params to an issue like I can do it for adding comments to an issue with
" String requestURL = "rest/api/2/issue/" + testID + "/comment";
String jsonString = "";
jsonString = "{\"body\": \""+ comment + "\"}";"
best regards
Detlev