Hello,
I would like to auto populate sprint field in the create screen for a project. I tried using the "Update issue field" post function, but i cannot see the Sprint field listed in it. It there any way i can achieve this functionality.
Thanks in Advance
Hi,
You will need an addon like scriptrunner to achieve this. But i'm not sure is a good thing to auto populate the sprint field in a agile project.
Hello, @Hitesh I am not sure about your usage scenario, but we have prefill fields option in our add-on Recuring Checklist and Report. So if you are an active user of checklists and recuring tasks I can recommend this solution for you.
Our add-on offers a prefill fields option, which can assist in automating the process of populating fields such as Sprint, Label, and Epic when creating recurring checklists.
For example, if you have a checklist for a sprint review every two weeks, you can prefill the Sprint field with the current sprint name. This way, you don't have to manually enter the same information every time you run the checklist. You can also prefill the Label and Epic fields with relevant input for your checklists and tasks.
We hope that this feature will help you streamline your workflow and save time!
@Mohamed Benziane Thank You.
@Olha Yevdokymova_SaaSJet Thank You. But this plugin is for Cloud. We are running on data center.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.