hello,address used: fmassur.atlassian.netcan you add the French language?cordially.
Add it to what?
i use jira
I do not see how to add the plugin
No need to shout ;-)
Go to your profile (click on your name near the top right), and look at the preferences. Click the edit icon, and one of the options will be to change your language.
You don't need a plugin, French is installed as standard.
You can make the default language for all usage French by editing the default user.
sorry, I do not speak English, I did a copy paste from a translation
in the preferences i only have english available
Not positive which application you are looking to add the French language pack to...
If you host your own JIRA instance, you can install the language pack via admin the JIRA admin panel. Below is the list of plugin versions so you can find the correct one for your instance at: https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/matrix/43518
The guide for installing plugins is here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA041/Managing+JIRA%27s+Plugins
If you host your own Confluence instance, the page for language packs is below:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DISC/Language+Pack+Translations
If you are using the OnDemand version of the applications, language packs are not currently available. The feature request to have them added in the future is at the above link.
If this didn't cover what you were looking for please let me know.
I was about to scribble more details, but Nik has said everything I was going to.
thank you for your answer
I use the OnDemand version
Can I change the version and not to use onDemand
cordially.
OnDemand is a hosted installation - that means it's run for you, on your provider's hardware, and with their settings and limitations.
If you want to use another "version", you will need to find another provider, or host it yourself on your own hardware.
Hello i have the same request.
So it's not possible to add the french bundle on your hosted solution ?
testalef.atlassian.net
Greetings all -
Language packs are not currently available for Atlassian OnDemand (Hosted) instances.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.