On this particular transition I have a screen pop up which requires the user to submit time spent and enter a comment. They then click the transition name again at the bottom of the dialogue box and the issue makes the transition. For most users it takes a maximum of 3 seconds once the info is filled in and the transition name clicked at the bottom. For this user it takes 3 MINUTES or more. He got a new work laptop and after transferring his stuff (settings and files) he is in the same boat. We have cleared the MS Edge cache several times. He has mozilla firefox too, and its better but maybe 1 min over 3min. His internet is not the greatest but no worse than mine (through VPN). 30-50mbps download and 2-4mbps upload while on VPN. I worked this way for years, and I had no such issues in this workflow or instance. Our jira instance helpdesk is saying he doesnt have enough ram. He has 16GB just like I do and 48% is used by company nonsense, just like mine. He carried something forward when the company backed up and "restored" his stuff to this new laptop. I am looking for any ideas we can try to free up this issue.