Hey team, looking to get some advice on an existing automation rule that I have in place.
'Logging work' is new for our team and to avoid slowing down our devs workflow or repeating reminders to fill in the worklog, we put together automation to log the time based on the time differences of two statuses (in progress > code review).
The first step is, we log a start date as noted below, followed by the second rule of logging that work (both rules were found in the community thread, so big thank you to you all!)
My concern is that it doesn't seem to be catering to business hours/days, therefore the worklog isn't accurate.
I read in this thread that I could add 'businessDays', however, I'm not actually sure where to place this and if this would fit my current rule.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated - Thanks in advance!

