Hello
How do I have the function of time tracking automatically? The purpose is to track total time from issue created to resolved.
Best regardsKen
Hi @Ken Loh
Through an automation , you could find the diff between these dates and log them.
Also refer to the answer in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-can-I-list-the-difference-between-the-created-date-and/qaq-p/1874959
Hello @Ken Loh
If you're ok with using third-party add-ons, you can try Time between Statuses (server version) developed by my SaaSJet team.
Just a few clicks and you will get all the necessary data.
I hope you'll find this info helpful
Best regards,
Valeriia
Thank you.
There is a text field named "Handling Time" to track all processing time once the issue has resolved, but the value was in milliseconds.
I have created a custom text field "Total Processing Time" to copy the value of "Handling Time" and plan to convert it to hour (divide by 3600000) through automation. May I know how can I write it in JSON format?
Ken
You can use the math expressions . See https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/jira-smart-values-math-expressions-993924866.html
Thank you Fazila.I have tried but got error.
Additional fields:{"fields": {{{#=}}{{issue.KenTest SLA}} / 3600000{{/}}}}
Error message:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.