Hi!
I am trying to managed my Bitbucket Cloud Workspace by the API using a oauth consumer but I have just found out that there are a few endpoints where I must use app password:
- Update group permissions for a repository
- Update user permissions for a repository

The thing is, app password are own by an account meanwhile oauth consumer can be created at workspace level. The idea is not to use personal accounts because at some point these accounts can be deleted and generate a problem in the autommation so instead we would rather use the oauth from the workspace that is going to be always active.
Therefore, this two endpoint are a big problem for us due to we cannot access by oauth. I wanted to ask if this can be solved by a workaround or if there is some plan to allow to access these endpoints by oauth? Maybe an other solution could be allow to create app passwords at workspace level.