Hello
We are using Jira Software 6.4.5 version, and while accessing the below API URL we are getting empty array as response.
https://mapopsjira.in.here.com/rest/api/2/licenserole
I am having all admin permission to this jira instance.
Please help me
Regards
Sagar
Hi
We have tried in server also with curl command
"curl -u username :pass -H "Content-Type: application/json"
we are getting same empty array response.
And we tried with get Method in Postman also, getting the same response.
The status code is 200(ok), But getting empty array response
Where did you find this endpoint? I get 404 on 9.X and I don't see that endpoint to be documented.
Hi @Radek Dostál
Thank you for the reply!!!
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/6.4.5/#d2e5286
We referred this document for the "licenserole"
We are using Jira software Server 6.4.5 version
Regards Sagar
And we have other Jira instances which are on 8.20.6 we are using "/applicationrole"
It is working fine
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.