Hello @manish reddy ,
Welcome to the Community!
I think the indentation of the YML file you shared is a bit off, which might be causing the error when running your pipeline. I've made some adjustments and the following should be a valid YML file :
pipelines: branches: main: - stage: name: Build and test deployment: develop steps: - step: name: Build and package script: - apt-get update && apt-get install -y zip - zip -rj code.zip ./lambda_code/*.* - echo "deploy to develop environment" artifacts: - code.zip - step: name: Update Lambda code script: - pipe: atlassian/aws-lambda-deploy:0.2.1 variables: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: ${AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID} AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: ${AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY} AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: us-east-1 FUNCTION_NAME: my-lambda-function COMMAND: update ZIP_FILE: code.zip
I would also recommend using the Validator for bitbucket-pipelines.yml to check and fix any syntax error you might have in your YML file before pushing it to your repository.
Hope that helps! Let me know in case you have any questions
Thank you, @manish reddy !
Patrik S
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.