Hi there,
I am trying to get into JIRA for the first time. I get the following screen and the "Agree" button is not enabled. Also, I do not the site related information
Can you please help me to get into JIRA?
Thanks and Regards,
Abhijit
Hi @Abhijit Kulkarni - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You need to put your site name in the field.
For the first time, I'm attempting to log into JIRA. I see the screen below, but the "Agree" button is not active. I am also unaware of any site-related information.
hi @babar ali
The First Time, you have to put a new site.
It will be created and related with you user.
Then put a free name in the "you Site" box, and you can continue with your creation user steps.
Hi @John Funk @Nicolas Grossi , @Juan Carlos Vera
Thanks a lot for the welcome and support
I tried putting the site as "Abhijit_Kulkarni.atlassian.net" but the "Agree" button is still disabled
Can you please kindly advise?
Cheers,
It probably does not like the _ in the name. Try removing that and see if it appears.
You are bang on! That was the reason
Thanks a million!
Great! Glad you got it to work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.