Our repo is also being targeted, I turned off anonymous posting but there are hundreds added and removing then one at a time is ... well annoying at best!
https://bitbucket.org/togiles/lightshowpi/issues
@Theodora Boudale can you help me as well?
Hi @togiles,
Thank you for reaching out.
Just a heads up, I moved your post to a new question for easier tracking of your issue.
Our development team can do either of the following:
Please keep in mind that there is a possibility for false positives to be included in the flagging or removal. If you are concerned about irreversible loss, we would suggest requesting flagging, so that you can review the issues that are flagged.
Please let me know:
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Theodora
All issues added in the last 4 days should be removed, starting from https://bitbucket.org/togiles/lightshowpi/issues/129
Thank you!
Could you please provide the issue id at the end of the range? We need that as well and I don't have access to your issue tracker to check.
Thank you,Theodora
129 -> 294 are all spam
@Theodora BoudaleMay I direct your attention to all the posts regarding this issue in this question?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-discussions/Dozens-of-spam-issues-being-created-on-bitbucket-osrf-ariac/m-p/2302858#M3977
Many repos have been spammed and need clean-up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.