Hi,
I am trying to configure a service desk using 'Refined', but the dropdown of the 'Assignee' field is not appearing. Need help in this regard.
Hi @Md Imran Ahamed/INTERNATIONAL/BRAC
Assignee is a field which is used by agent, meaning JSM users who have a valid license. If you are trying to raise a request as a customer, with no valid license, then you will not see any people there.
Hi @Md Imran Ahamed/INTERNATIONAL/BRAC ,
System field "Assignee" is hidden in Jira service management server. You cannot set it in the request forms.
@Md Imran Ahamed/INTERNATIONAL/BRAC , @Rilwan Ahmed is correct. You can't place the systemic assignee field on a request type. The field you entered is most likely a custom field of user picker type. In that case, because I've implemented something similar, the thing I told you is valid, if you have a valid JSM license and the global permisssion of Browse Users & Groups, you will be able to see all users.:
And you can even further customize it to bring only the users who have assignable user permissions, by using either the group filtering, or behaviours from scriptrunner.
Thanks for the feedback, I have a valid JSM license and also have the global permission of browse user. So, you are suggesting me to use a custom field for assigning an issue, right??
Thanks for the feedback, shall I use a custom field instead? But I use a custom field, will the assigned user get the email??
Two possible solutions:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.