This is an intermittant issue, but it does look like it occurs more often when redeploying (uploading from bitbucket pipeline to S3) an older build over the top of a newer build.
It looks like the files are not fully or properly being deleted in the S3 bucket before the upload occurs and I often find the files in the s3 bucket are not accurate with the build
The aws-s3-deploy:1.1.0 config I am using is
```
- pipe: atlassian/aws-s3-deploy:1.1.0
variables:
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY
AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: $AWS_DEFAULT_REGION
S3_BUCKET: $AWS_PROD_S3_BUCKET
LOCAL_PATH: "output"
DELETE_FLAG: "true"
```
As mention, the issues dont seem to occur when incrementally deploying later builds, or at least much much less often, the issue seems to occur when deploying a later build, then redeploying an earlier build later on.
When the issue occurs, to resolve it, I login to AWS and manually delete all the files, then do the deployment and everything works as expected.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue or does someone know what I might be doing wrong?