Hello -
I have two service desk projects and each project has a separate set of customers. Customers for One project should not have access to the portal of the other. Is this possible with JIRA Service Desk? If so, how?
Thanks in advance!
This is no problem assuming you have separate groups for each customers.
For instance, in PORTAL A I could set USER GROUP 1 to be customers and in PORTAL B I could set USER GROUP 2 to be customers. These would be mutually exclusive.
image2016-5-10 14:22:37.png
@Steve Behnke [DiscoverEquip.com] Thank you Steve!
How do you assign a group to Customers though? It's usually individual customers.
Can you describe a little bit about your set up? Where are your user accounts from, are they created in Service Desk?
@Steve Behnke [DiscoverEquip.com] We're integrating with Tivoli Identity manager. I wasn't sure if I would need to create them in Service Desk as well.
Again, thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.