Hello,
I created a bitbucket account yesterday but I have received any verification email. I do not use admin atlassian so I cannot resend it.
I am using gmail for business with custom domain only, if this information helps.
Thanks in advance,
Tuan
Hello @Tuan Dinh ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I've checked internally for the e-mail address you used to post this question, and it was added to our suppression list as the destination e-mail server rejected our previous attempts to send the e-mail.
I went ahead and remove your e-mail from the suppression list, so you should start receiving the e-mails as usual again. Let me know in case you are still facing the issue.
Thank you, @Tuan Dinh !
Patrik S
Hi Patrik,
Thank you for your help. I indeed received email from Atlassian yesterday. And it was 3 verification emails that came at almost the same time. I wasn't sure what would be the cause of this.
But could you also check that my account is verified?
Thanks again and have a nice day!
Glad to hear the e-mail did arrive! And yes, I confirmed the e-mail is verified on our systems.
Have a nice day, Tuan! And feel free to reach out to the community whenever you need some help
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.