Hi Team,
We are using JIRA & JIRA agile. I am a administrator of JIRA application. I am unable to operate JIRA agile dashboard and Agile tab. Previously it was working properly. Please let us know what needs to be done.
What does "unable to operate" mean? Do you mean there are no Agile links at all? Or the links are there, but they give you an error?
Links are there but not working & unable to see dashboard of projects.
Ok, but what does "not working" mean? Error message? Not clickable? You need to describe what is happening properly, not in vague "it doesn't work" terms.
JiraAgile.jpg
Hi Nic, I have attached screenshot for more information.
Well, for a start, log in.
Issue has been resolved. Issue was due to license had expired & we have renew license & issue resolved.
Thanks for your support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.