I recently faced hundreds of spam issues created in my issue tracker.
How can I remove them all ?
Hi @asomov ,
please raise an issue through https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
In the past there was a similar issue (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-4179)
Fabio
Hi Fabio. I did but I was forwarded here (by Sheng).
It looks like there is no solution. I have to either manually remove all the spam tickets (they have tripled the amount) or stop using the issue tracker.
Andrey
Hi @asomov,
Thank you for reaching out.
I will go ahead and create a support ticket for you using the email of your community account so that we look into this (we won't close this ticket).
Please keep an eye on your inbox for an email with a link to the ticket. After you receive that, please leave a reply to the ticket with the URL of the affected repo(s).
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Kind regards,Theodora
The repo:
https://bitbucket.org/snakeyaml/snakeyaml/
Its issue tracker:
https://bitbucket.org/snakeyaml/snakeyaml/issues?status=new&status=open
Thank you @asomov, I see that you posted it in the support ticket as well. We will provide further updates via the support ticket.
I am having a similar spam attack now.
https://bitbucket.org/mystery_keeper/vapoursynth-editor/issues?status=new&status=open
I have been receiving new spam issues as recently as 7 minutes ago.
I made the tracker private.
How can I delete the ~70 spam issues in the last few hours conveniently?
@Theodora Boudale
It's not an individual issue. You need to stop the ongoing mass spam attack.
And user instruments for dealing with multiple tickets would be nice too.
I am marking the issues as spam. Should I leave them like that so Atlassian can see them or delete them?
Is there a way to remove the spam tickets ? There are many hundreds of them.
Here's another one: https://bitbucket.org/multicoreware/x265_git/issues
Lots of spam issues created in the time period 2023-03-17 to 2023-03-20, the newest activity is a comment (also spam) created 2023-03-30.
Here's a search that shows many more affected repos: https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Abitbucket.org+inurl%3Aissues+%28torrent%7Ccrack%7Cdownload%7Cexe%7Cdownload%29
The first 23 repos that appeared in that search, sorted alphabetically:
This seems to be the most high-profile (1974 views) discussion of March 2023 issue spam:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-discussions/Dozens-of-spam-issues-being-created-on-bitbucket-osrf-ariac/td-p/2302858
@takluyver & @jestar_jokin shared their bulk-delete solutions (Python & NodeJS) in that discussion.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.