Dear community!!
Is there a way to view more than 20 items in any board? It should be easy, but I can´t find where to change it. I attach screenshot to explain myself better. I am refering to the "green lined" in the picture.
Many thanks in advance.
David.
Hello @David Cremades
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Are you working with Jira Cloud or Jira Server/Data Center?
If your URL is similar to the one below, then you are working with Jira Cloud.
https://your-Company.atlassian.net
What type of project are you using? Is it a Jira Software project?
There are elements in your screen image that I do not see when I work in Jira Cloud. Are you using a plug-in to be able to customize your board display?
I think that you dont see all issues for some of these adjustments Board Settings >> General
Thank you @Juan Carlos Vera , we will test this tomorrow.
Thanks @Trudy P Claspill . Yes, we are on Jira cloud. We are using and app called: Projectrak
The answer provided applies to the built in Boards provided by Jira, not the board view provided by Projectrak.
I don't know anything about Projectrak, but I see from their documentation that they have their own Board view and that appears to be what you are viewing.
Have you reviewed the documentation? Have you contacted their support team? Links to both are available from the support tab of their Atlassian Marketplace listing.
ok, I see. Thanks again. I will contact Projectrack support. Thanks Trudy!!
Thanks Trudy. I will ask support to the Projectrack team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.