Hi
I have an Jira automation that creats a new issue in another project in 'Issue Create'
One of the fields to be copied is a insight field. The field exist in both project but different schemes wich means the key is different but name is the same. Using the default select fields to copy doesnt work becasue of that so Im trying to use more options -> JSON to copy the data.
Problem is that if I access the field value {{issue.customfield_24100}} I get "myvalue (XXX-1234)" The name and the key of the object. I cant use this data to set the field in the other project.
I try to use {{issue.customfield_24100.substringBefore("(")}} to only get "myvalue" which should work fine but substringBefore() doesnt work on insight data it seems, only text fields.
I tried {{issue.customfield_24100.toString().substringBefore("(")}} and that doesnt work either.
Anyone knows how I can regex the Name attribute only from the isnight field without the object key?