Hi ,
How to enable release button in scrum board ?
Hi @Aswathi D , welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are you using a company-managed project or team-managed project?
Have you had a look at this article by any chance?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-releases-and-versions/
Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
Ash
Hi @Ash Yadav ,
Thanks for your prompt response .
See my below kanban board , I can see the release option here ( highlighted ) , likewise I need it on scrum board as well .
And also I am using Jira of 9.4 data centre
So the document is not helpful to me
Ah yes, apologies I missed the server part, my mistake.
This article is more relevant here then:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver0904/deploying-a-release-1188765730.html
In a Scrum project, a version is created when you start work on the project. Issues are assigned to the version throughout development. Releasing the version is just a matter of marking the version as released.
Note, if there are unresolved issues, you can choose to ignore these issues and proceed with the release, or move them to a later version.
Releasing a version on a Scrum board marks the version as released. It doesn't automatically modify the issues in the version in any way.
Hopefully this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.