I'm the administrator of a team-managed Kanban board, can't get to enable the epics panel or the kanban backlog on the board settings view.Actually noticed that I'm missing lots of the settings that I've found so far that I should have.
Hello @ama
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
For Team Managed projects the settings are managed differently.
Go to Project Settings > Features. There you will find the option for turning on the Backlog.
When you have the Backlog turned on, then you can turn the Epics panel on and off from the Backlog screen itself.
Thanks @Trudy P Claspill for such a quick answer! Unfortunately, even if I have the backlog turned on, I'm still unable to enable the Epic panel or the kanban board on the board settings:
You can see on the screenshot below that even if I have the panel "activated", it doesn't display the epics on the left side as it should:
Hi @ama ,
This is odd behavior for sure. I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to recreate. I have to wonder if this may be a bug. Would you happen to have another TMP project you could check? Also, just for grins, can we discount a browser specific issue by testing another browser, though I do not suspect this to be the case. Another thing to try - disable and reenable backlog. Clearly I'm grasping for straws here.
Short of this I believe you need to open a ticket with Atlassian support so they could log in and have a look. If you do, please keep us posted here.
I see the same thing happening in one of my Team Managed Kanban projects but not the other. I've gone through all the settings and so far have not found one that has any impact.
See here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Can-t-see-Backlog-in-Kanban-Project/qaq-p/879074You have to configure the statuses that go into the backlog
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.