Our organization would like to update the dropdown list on Align Features in the box titled "Type". I've looked at Platform Settings > Dropdowns and nothing listed matches the items on the current list.
Thank you!
@Rebecca Hylek unfortunately no. I would recommend looking at the Feature "Category" field which can be updated, if you want to capture another aspect of Feature Type. The only issue would be if you use the Category field for other settings.
Perfect, thank you! I thought that might be the case.
@Tom O_Connor has the feature type field been updated in Jira Align, it seems to include "Debt, Defect, Risk". I thought we were not able to update or change the aspect of Feature Type in Jira Align.
I was hoping to include a help text field for the Feature type explaining what they are/mean.
As far as I can remember, this was always the list of values in the dropdown.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.