This weekeed our jira has just swithed into Data center from Server version.
The search result can't export by excel? I just find CSV and Html .
Hi @jiangyu ,
Jira builtin features allow user to export filter result in a standard format like csv and html. Probably, on your server version there was some third part app for excel export. Please check your app status and license.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
As Fabio mentioned, Excel exporting is available neither in Jira Server, not in Jira Data Center. You've probably used an app for that in Server.
Maybe this one?
You mean original JIRA just support CSV and Html ? I thought excel format is also the original function. I will check it whether we used the third part app . Thanks
Yes, As mentioned by @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ , there is no option for export to excel.
Workaround: Export as csv and open file using Microsoft excel.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.