How can I prevent a user from adding the gadget to one of his/her dashboards?
Because once the user has added the gadget, he will have access to all the scripts....
The documentation ( https://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/JJUP30/SIL+Runner+Gadget ) adresses another issue.
Hi,
I am afraid that you cannot prevent this.
But you can prevent it thanks to security rules section. Set there there proper security defined per each script and I think that user will not be able to select this script anymore. If it will not work let me know.
Hi Michal,
That's right.
So the documentation does in fact adress my issue (prevent user access to SIL script): when security is added to a script through a gadget, the security is added to the script itself, and thus it is enforced in any SIL Runner gadgets.
I've just checked it (SIL 3).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.