All others gadget allow to open the results by clicking on the link result. The Filter Count Gadget has no link tag (<a>) surrounding the results. This behavior force us to reload the dashboard every time that we click on the results.
Hi @Vitorio Tadao Kuroda , If I click on any one of the filter counts presented then it loads in the filter results/navigator view. Are you desiring the behavior to be such that clicking = new tab? Please note that this is the behavior when clicking on most count results in various gadgets.
No @Jack Brickey , the normal click it is ok to open on the same window, but all the shortcuts to open on a new tab or windows are disabled.
Ah yes...I see. Indeed the behavior is not as expected. I would report to Atlassian support.
Thanks @Jack Brickey
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.