Goodmorning,
I have a issue while trying to make a automation rule in the discovery project. When i make a delivery ticket from my discovery project (for example making a delivery ticket from SW-1 from the discovery project to the software project SIM-1).
When i currently make the delivery ticket there is no data coming over from the SW (discovery project) to the SIM (software project). I would like some of the data from the SW project would go into the delivery ticket which is made in the software project.
I've started to look around in the community and i have found a video where someone shows me how to make a rule that should trigger this. But when i follow the video im getting a different answer. The rule i've set up currently is quite simple:

This rule is made in the automation section of the discovery project. I've already tried multiple other ways like adding a rule which should trigger a status change (did not work aswel). It seems to me that non of the rules works for me at the moment.
Is there someone which is able to help me to get this rule working?
Kind regards,
Jesse