Hi I would like to ask if anyone know about workaround for automation, when I have custom field, which needs to be monitored for changes.
In one status if the field is changed it then transition the issue to another status.
But I need to setup a automation rule, which will be triggered by me not changing field value, but only simply commenting on issue.
The scenario is this:
We are adding charts to our cases from past to see, what profit we have made on each case. If the field is not updated, that means there was no profit and I simply only add empty charts in comments, which I want this automation to sent issue to FInal status.
There can be also scenario, where I comment on issue and the fields are changed, in which case the issue remains in current status.
Unfortunately I have not been able to find a way ho to achieve it.
I could easily every month change current fields and the automation would trigger, but since the values are overall per all months, it makes no sense at all tbf.
This is current rule, which i know is not correct, because it works only with values which are the same as in automation.
Can someone help?
Thanks