Hi,
I'm working a lot with behaviors and one of the more simple behaviors I have configured now seems to not apply the configured validator / condition. I'm rather stumped by this as it isn't a complex script nor is the behavior some oddity.
What I'm trying to achieve is:
- Make two fields mandatory based off the value of a third field
- Only have this applied to the transition that has a screen with those fields
The behavior I've configured for this is:

In the workflow itself, only the field 'Release Notes Needed' is set as mandatory field. The others are not configured in any validator:

There is one other behavior for this field, but this only sets the field to read-only (except for some groups):

Unfortunately, this behavior now also apply when I for example 'edit' the issue:
Long story short: am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug in ScriptRunner? Am I missing some crucial configuration?