Hi,
No one in our organization (<domain_removed>) do recieve email notifications (PR review, comments, ...etc.) anymore. Is there a problem with the notification service ?
Regards,
Yohan
Hi @Yohan HAMON and welcome to the community!
There were several email addresses from your domain in a suppression list, because we attempted to send an email a few days ago and we received a hard bounce response from your mail server.
I went ahead and removed all these emails from our suppression list. Could you please keep an eye and let me know if you and your team receive email notifications now?
Just a heads up, I removed the domain from your post to protect your privacy.
Kind regards,Theodora
It seems to be ok now.
Many thanks.
Is it possible to access the emails that had replied with hard bounce ?
Hi Yohan,
That's good to hear, thank you for the update.
I'm afraid it is not possible to access these emails. After the hard bounce and before I removed the email addresses from the suppression list, any email we tried to send was dropped and we cannot resend these dropped emails.
Sorry, I misspoke. I would like to know which email addresses are affected by the "hard bounce", not the content of the messages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.