Hi All,
I want to send a curl request to my company's server inside a pipeline.
I suppose there is some kind of firewall
My simplified yaml:
image:name: gcr.io/...username: _json_keypassword: '$GCR_JSON_KEY'pipelines:custom:test: - step:name: Testscript: - ping -c 4 google.com
Have I missed something?
Hi Vitalii and welcome to the community!
What is the output that you get from the curl command in your Pipelines build?
Bitbucket Pipelines do not block requests to external servers. If your company's server is behind a firewall that blocks connections, you may need to whitelist the IP addresses used by Pipelines build environments:
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi @Vitalii Vereta , that's a great question! You can try using your company's proxy to resolve the issue.
pipelines: default: - step: name: Build and Push script: - export HTTP_PROXY: "http://username:password@proxy2.domain.com" - export HTTPS_PROXY: "http://username:password@proxy2.domain.com" - docker build --build-arg HTTP_PROXY="http://proxy.example.com:3128"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.