Project Configuration 3.7.4
I am receiving 2 different errors when trying to export project using Project configurator
I am exporting the projects one at a time.
On one of my projects I am trying to export I am getting the following error:
JiraTaskExecutionThread -36 ERROR /secure/project-export! export.jssp [c.a.projectconfigurator.projectconfigserialize.ProjectConfigSerializingContext] [Project TIC] [Workflow schem Support Tickets Workflow Scheme] [Workflow SRE Support Ticket workflow] did not fine the referred Custom field with key 12103.
I reviewed all the conditions, validators, and postFunctions on that Workflow. I could not find any customfield with Key 12103. Is the key not the customfield ID. How do I find what customfield is missing?
On another of the Projects I am trying to export I get the following error in the Export Configuration results page
java.lan.StackOverflowError
LOCATION:
null
I looked in the atlassian.log there is not any further errors output in conjunction with the error listed above. How do I resolve this issue?