I want to put several steps in stage and makes them run in parallel
For example,
there is a, b, c step in X stage,
d, e, f step in Y stage,
and I want that X stage and Y stage run in parallel.
Is it possible or is there a way to do that?
Hey @[deleted]
According to https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/stage-options/ - Parallel stages are not supported.
You can either:
Personally, I would go with option #1.
Hey @[deleted],
Welcome to the Community!
As correctly stated by @Erez Maadani , parallel stages are currently not supported in Bitbucket Pipelines. However, we already have a feature request opened to implement this functionality, which you can access using the following link :
I would suggest you to add your vote there, since this helps both developers and product managers to understand the interest. Also, make sure you add yourself as a watcher in case you want to receive first-hand updates from that ticket. Please note that all features are implemented with this policy in mind.
Thank you, @[deleted]!
Patrik S
Dear@Erez Maadani , @Patrik S,
Thank you for your respond !
The feature request is still open after almost 3 years.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.