We have just integrated Power BI Connector for JiraFor generating reports in Power BI using Jira Data but data load using this connector is taking a lot of time.Kindly provide some methods to tackle this.
Is your problem solved? What's the reason? I experienced slow data refreshing with the Atlassian Power BI connector recently. I have raised more than one support tickets, but no response so far.
Hello Meet @Meet Shah ,
Import time depends on the amount of data in selected tables.
To investigate the case and give you some advice on how to speed up the import, could you please create a support request? We'll be happy to assist asap.
Regards,
Luba
Hey Luba,Thanks for your quick support, will raise a support request.Regards,Meet
Hi @Jean Wang
Could you please specify which connector you're using?
Anna
We use Atlassian Power BI connector for Jira. not sure if I understand your question. I have raised a new ticket via the support center with more details.
It's resolved we can close this
Sorry for the delayed response
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.