Hi all - couple of questions from me today. Thanks in advance for your time
1) When bulk uploading by csv, is there a way to bulk upload more than 250 tickets at a time? When i tried, it failed, and I had to split my bulk upload into 2 files, which wasn't too painful. But curious if others are aware of alternatives.
2) After doing the bulk upload, i received thousands of notifications from Jira every time these tickets were updated and moved. We have various workflows/Boards in one project, so i do not want to change the Permission Settings to remove "reporter" as this will impact other users who may want notifications when they report an issue. I just want to remove this "reporter" field for the tickets i am bulk uploading. I tried doing a "bulk change" and selected "Stop Watching Issues" but this did not work. Is anyone aware of a solution to resolve this?
Thanks very much
Jatin