Hi,
When I try to search issues with particular assignee then i get result but when I try to search with query assignee was in (A,B,C) then when I download I see only 1 result for user A. Can you let me know what is wrong with it.
Regards,Suma
Hi @Suma Kustagi welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What do you mean with "when I download"?
@Dave Mathijs
1.When we export issues assigness was in A shows 79
2.B it shows 20
3. when assignee was in (A,B) total shows 99 and in csv downloaded file assignee A shows result as 1
Ok, you talk about an export to CSV, but what about the search result in Jira before the export?
Before export it shows issues with Assignee A as 1 and B as 89.
Individually A if I do i get 79.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.