Hello, by clicking on a board : "Add Board to Teams" - getting a error about missing license - seethe picture below
Can you please suggest - what add-on / application / license is missing ?
Thank you
Hi @Marina Kotler
Go to the Apps > Manage apps section in your Administration/Settings to find out which apps no longer have a valid license.
Thank you Dave !
I have still few concerns :
- I am not sure we ever purchased the license for this , it probably missing ( not expired)
- I see few Apps has License details: Unlicensed (not valid). How can I know what Apps is needed for this specific functionality : Add Board to Teams ?
Marina
@Marina Kotler -
Just as @Dave Mathijs suggested, you can find out what your third party add-ons functionality by visiting Atlassian's marketplace - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/. Afterward, you can work with your orgs to determine if you still need to go forward with purchasing them or not. If not, then you should work with your site admins to uninstall the un-needed ones out from your system.
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thank you again, appreciate your response !
I have few expired Apps, how can I know what is the one behind this button ?
Can you list the apps you have installed which are unlicensed? I don't recognize the specific app from that button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.