Unable to assign issues to Agile Boards getting "There are no boards which contain this issue" if i use More--> Agile Board (Menu).
My Question is how to assign this kind of issues to AgileBoards.
Hi Bala,
I'm a bit not clear about your issue, perhaps you can post some screenshots and explain further base on those screenshots?
Cheers,
Omar - Atlassian Support
Hi Omar,
That was my mistake. now i came to know how to work on these boards from jira.
Thanks for your support.
-Bala
I have come across this error. I have changed the Scrum Board name and all my issues have disappeared after re-indexing. I was able to find the issues with a filter but they are no longer assigned to a Board. I have clicked on Tools > Agile Board and then I saw the following error: "There are no boards which contain this issue.". Can I please ask for support?
Joanna Sikora
Hi Joanna, Is there a fix for that? Im facing the same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.