Hi
Is anybody made some good and simple solution for Custom Field that user will move over to some mark and will see help text for some custom field?
I made some google search but did not find any good way to make it simple and also notice that for Atlassian this idea is not priority because we all need more things for Atlassian products.
There was like https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-8157, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-77613.
Hi @Urmo Have you filled out the description for the custom field?
I have done something this:
<div style="font-size: 14px; padding: 20px; background-color: #d9edf7; color: #3b73af; border-color: #bce8f1; border: 0.3px solid; border-radius: 4px;">Some text<br></div>
But i was thinking that maybe there is allready something better looking thing.
I find another story what today also work but in some view it not show under box but under browser bottom - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira062/creating-help-for-a-custom-field-588581961.html.
I tested it with Jira 9.4.2 version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.