Hello Guys!
I have following question:
if there is any sophisticated way to obtain it? I simply need to fasten my work and avoid doing a manual task-creation I'm gonna be editing some fields by hand in the subtasks, but doing edit in one or two fields is fine.I thought about creating one parent and then 2 or respectively 5 subtasks at once but it won't work if something change and I'd need to cancel some by the way.For creating task + subtask I suppose to be using similar: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Automation-Scheduled-create-task-subtask/qaq-p/2189358But the question is more about the custom date field respectively to the parent though
Hi,
Personally, I would not create statuses like that- they are a distortion of Agile practices among other things.
Take a look at this article and see if it would help you accomplish what you are trying to do:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Creating-a-Flexible-Recurring-Task-Issue/ba-p/2040862
thanx @John Funk it helps me a lot!
Great! Glad I could help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.