Hi,
My question is simple...
I want to use the GreenHopper and build in SCRUM template. If I accept this template to my project I see that there is a field named Epic/Theme that I can use for example to link Epics/Themes with Stories, right?. The problem is that there is no issue type named Theme in GreenHopper Scrum Issue Type Scheme.There are only 5 issue types available: Bug, Improvement, Epic, Story and Technical Task (that is as Sub-Task)
Can anyboody can answer me why I have a field named Epic/Theme but I cannot use Theme issue type in SCRUM Template?
I know that I can make my own Issue Type Scheme and add there a Theme, but when I will use it I will not be able to use SCRUM template anymore. (SCRUM Template have some OOTB functionality that Default templates dosn't have)
If you are using GreenHopper and Themes.. How you are caputring them for your project?
Thanks,
Mirek