I can access my projects but can no longer find my dashboards! I can go to the project board and see my issues. All i have now is a default dashboard.
Hi @Ken Jacobs ,
it looks like you have two Atlassian accounts. This could be the reason, why you don't see your dashboards in Jira (and also why it says you are newbie here). Have you tried to check, which email is used, in your profile?
Also it says I am a newbie in the community! which I am not. Also why do I have two profiles showing?
Filters are missing too. I have a client who uses Jira and I have my own personal Jira. Just wonder if they are confused with each other? I have tried to log out several times and cleared the cache.
Yes I think that is the issue but not sure how to fix. I will check again.
I added a note that I have a client JIRA account and my own virtualtechwriter account. But I think it has something to do with the two profiles that both say KJ. Thanks!
I have too many emails! I think I fixed it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.