Hello, everyone 👋Can you please tell me how to activate the workflow I created?I go into the project settings, but in the left column I have no workflow section, I've been sitting for the second day, racking my brains...
Hi @Nikita and @Stefan Salzl -
Since Nikita was able to create a workflow, it's likely she has global admin rights.
But I think Stefan is on the right track - if you do not see a "Workflows" option under Project settings, then it's highly likely your project is team-managed, which can be seen at the bottom-left of your project settings page:
Team-managed projects do not have modifiable workflows. There's documentation on the differences between team-managed and company-managed projects here:
Hi @Nikita
I assume you are working in a company-managed project. Creating and associating workflows is limite to jira admins (global admins, not project administrators). Do you have this permission? are you in the admin-group?
BestStefan
@Darryl Lee very attentive. how could I overlook this important detail 🙈😂
Thanks clarifying this 🙌🏼 that sounds plausible in my eyes (even if it was the exact opposite of my assumption 😂).
@Darryl Lee Thanks a million 🙏 it works 👍
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.