I am trying to setup CI CD with the help of GCP bucket. I Created a Service account and gave it storage object admin rights . I have added a variable as Key from my Service account but when i run the pipeline it is throwing error during transfer process
Error:
ServiceException: 401 Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.create access to the Google Cloud Storage object. Permission 'storage.objects.create' denied on resource (or it may not exist)
Below is my Yaml file
image: node:16
pipelines:
branches:
main:
- step:
name: Installation
caches:
- node
script:
- npm install
artifacts:
- node_modules/** # Save modules for next steps
#- step:
# name: Lint
# script:
# - npm run lint
- step:
name: Build
script:
- npm run build:production
artifacts:
- dist/** # Save build for next steps
- step:
name : Transfer
script:
- pipe: atlassian/google-cloud-storage-deploy:1.2.0
variables:
KEY_FILE: '$KEY_FILE'
PROJECT: 'cloudsource1'
BUCKET: 'brobucket'
SOURCE: '.'

