Hello community))
Is it possible to create a rule which, when moving the task to a certain status, you will need to leave a mandatory comment from the user who moved the task to a certain status?
Thank you))
Hi @Nikita and welcome to the community,
If you are on cloud you can add a validator on your workflow for a required field. To do that go to
Let me know if that worked for you.
Hello Nikita,Welcome to the community! Yes, this is possible with a workflow validator. Please see this link for instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-add-a-comment-during-a-transition-779160682.htmlRegards, Mindaugas
Thanks a million))But now I can't figure out how to activate it all to the projects))
Hi Nikita, I believe that If all projects use the same workflow it will work. If not you will have to add it to each project by repeating the above on each project workflow.
Yes, I understand that, I probably didn't express it correctly, I mean I can't display the created workflows in active, or rather I don't understand how to do it 😁I have no "workflows" item on the left in the settings 😔
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.