I have experience with Company-managed Jira Projects in my past. When I joined a new organization and had a look through existing Projects, I see that there are very simple, common workflows for common Issue types (User Story, Defects, Epics) that don't meet my needs.
To be safe, I created a Team-Managed Project, but I'm finding the functionality very limiting. I did set up multi-status, specific workflows for two Issue Types (User Story and Defect) that do meet my needs. My workflows are very different than the simple ones in the company-managed projects for these Issue types.
Can I convert my Team-Managed Project to a Company-Managed Project, carrying over the workflows I want to use for these common Issue Types without in any way affecting all other Company-Managed Projects?
The only reason I chose Team-managed to begin with is that I didn't want to risk messing up others' existing Company-Managed Projects.
Thanks for any advice.