Hello.
I have a self-hosted mac runner with git-lfs installed. The repo uses Git-LFS. I have defined two pipelines
Get Repository:
- step:
name: 'Get Repository'
clone:
lfs: true
enabled: true
script:
- chmod +x ./scripts/buildScript.sh
- ./scripts/buildScript.sh
runs-on:
- 'self.hosted'
- 'macos
Test Git LFS:
- step:
name: 'Test Git LFS'
clone:
lfs: false
enabled: false
script:
- git lfs
- git-lfs
runs-on:
- 'self.hosted'
- 'macos
The second pipeline is able to run git-lfs and print out information, but the first pipeline fails during "Build Setup" with the following information:

So for some reason Git LFS works in a step, but not in the build setup.
For context, the mac runner has installed Git-LFS using Brew and I add Brew to the path in .bashrc using
eval "$(/opt/homebrew/bin/brew shellenv)"
What should I do to be able to use clone lfs: true? Is there any other file I should add the brew path? Should i install git-lfs some other way on the runner?