Hello.I want to migrate Confluence to Cloud but I get an error during the migration.I searched the internet, there is one solution but unfortunately it didn't help.
what have i tried?Reconfigure MySQL (Point 2 of https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/database-setup-for-mysql-128747.html)Solution from post where was my problem (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Can-t-edit-my-pages-or-edit-any-thing-Emergency-help/qaq-p/1613024) - not working for meWhat error am I getting?Failed to export [cloudId=6fa4179d-06fd-4714-b8e8-a1ae956b51ed,fileId=4208cd96-996f-4984-b635-db0f7109cf92,spaceKey=KOM]. Error: Hibernate operation: could not execute statement; bad SQL grammar []; nested exception is java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: PROCEDURE wikidb.content_procedure_for_denormalised_permissions does not exist
Please, can u help me?I can't create a support request because the license for the server version has expired, so I want to switch to the cloud
Why have you reconfigured the database? If it was working before, there was no need to touch it. Migration to Cloud doesn't need you to mess with the database, it just needs a working Confluence that you can export from, or use the CCMA to read.
OK, only that Confluence works normally and I can't migrate anyway
So how are you doing the migration?
System admin -> Migration Tool -> Create new migrationAnd im choose what i'm want to migrate. Im getting info I can reach user limit but I can run migration.After 1-2 minutes I'm getting:Users migration successfullSpaces: Failedscreenshoot of my errors: https://ibb.co/w4XRCSc
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.